- I know how to put and take off my skis by myself.
- I can control my speed and I am able to do curves like a snake.
- I can brake by myself.
- I am autonomous and I can continue progressing out of the beginner’s space.
- I can control my speed.
- I know how to find the balance while I am descending for the ski slope.
- I know how to brake by myself and I begin to skid.
- I can make consecutive curves.
- I know how to skid satisfactorily.
- I ski with parallel skis.
2 ond STAR
- I can do several consecutive curves with precision, I ski with parallel skis and I skid taking into account all the other elements around me (other skiers, variations of the slope, quality of the snow…)
- I can go through bumps without losing my balance.
- I can do several consecutive curves with parallel skis adapting to the variations of the slope.
- I keep my balance when I descend in straight line with high speed.